- City of Fort Collins Water Conservation Plan - by Aquacraft and Fort Collins Utilities, 2009
This document relays the per capita water use goals and methods to monitor the achievement of those goals for the City of Fort Collins. It also includes population and water demand projections, discusses potential water supply projects, and lists other water loss goals. A new Water Efficiency Plan is in the works. View the timeline and updates of this plan here.
- Summary, City of Fort Collins Water Conservation Plan - by D'Audney, 2011
This presentation lays out conservation options available under the Water Conservation Plan given above.
- Greeley's Water History - no date specified
Web page chronicling major milestones in the Greeley region's water development, including ditch, reservoir and transmountain development, the unfolding state and federal legal structures, and municipal water development and treatment.
- Halligan-Seaman Water Management Project - Smith & Dustin
This web page covers the proposed Halligan-Seaman reservoir expansions, including a project purpose and description, the environmental impact statement process, the partnership between Fort Collins and Greeley on the project, and the expected environmental benefits.
- Thoughts on Urban Water Conservation - Monson, 2011
This presentation discusses municipal water conservation in the context of beneficial use without waste, why we conserve, and how we pay (with money and externalities).
- Water Planning, Population Growth and Land Use in Larimer County - Kirkpatrick, 2011
This presentation discusses population growth trends and the components of growth (births vs. net migration), growth rate control options, and land use options. The material does not directly cover water planning.