The Four States Irrigation Council announces the availability of a $2,000 one-year scholarship for a qualified student interested in a career in irrigation or
water related fields and currently enrolled at an accredited University or College in the state of Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, or Wyoming. The scholarship will
provide $1,000 for the Fall '17 term and $1,000 for the Spring '18 term.
Applications must be received by June 9, 2017.
- Students must be currently enrolled in good standing at a College or University in Colorado, Nebraska, Kansas, or Wyoming, pursuing an associate, bachelor or graduate degree.
- Students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Students must have one year of education left before their graduation date.
- Students must submit a minimum of one letter of recommendation from a professor in their current area of study.
Preference given to
- Students pursuing a degree program in agricultural water and/or irrigation-related fields of study.
- Students interested in pursuing a career in agricultural water and irrigation-related fields.
- Students who demonstrate leadership and promise in agricultural or water-related careers.
Four States Irrigation Council will waive registration fees for all scholarship applicants who would like to attend their 64th Annual Meeting, January 9-10, 2018, at the Fort Collins Hilton
Scholarship winners are encouraged to attend the Annual Fort States Irrigation Council Meeting and may request travel support and lodging.
The Scholarship announcement and eligibility requirements can be found here.
Phone--(cell phone preferred)
Anticipated Graduation Date
Areas of interest in water
Class during 2016 (e.g. Junior)
Are you enrolled full-time?
List your relevant activities along with offices held, awards, educational plans, and special circumstances.
Provide a brief description (250 words) of your career plans.
List any current scholarships, financial aid, and student loans with the source and amount.
Attach your letter of recommendation(PDF or Word Formats Only)
Attach your Resume or CV(PDF or Word Formats Only)